Friday, December 25, 2015

PMS Help: You Just Found The Answer


I have been meaning for awhile to do a blog out there for women who either suffer from PMS or premenopausal symptoms. If you are one of them you know how horrible it can be when suddenly it feels like the world is caving in around you just because your hormones are out of wack just to name one symptom!

Well I wanted to share with you about two essential oils that really are life savers for women. The first one is Fennel Essential oil. When you use this oil either topically or taken as a dietary supplement your body reads it like estrogen and thus eliminates hormonal symptoms caused by PMS or pre menopause. A simple google on this oil you will discover that many women have used it as the answer to their problems.

I started to use it a few years ago myself. I have severe PMS and as I have gotten older those symptoms have increased. But just by taking Fennel Essential oil for a few days all of those symptoms go away. The only side effect you should know about are 1) it will increase your sex drive (this is true even for men that use it) 2) You should not take it if you are susceptible to cancer, or would not take hormones in general. This is because your body does receive it as if it is estrogen. Positive alternative possibly for some women but not others.

If you are interested in trying the oil I recommend using Young Living because they are the finest essential oils you can get. I just found one for sale on Amazon for $20 if your interested, or as usual you can purchase it from yours truly for $22.70 on my YL website . Just click on products and search for Fennel.

The next oil I want to share with you is really for PMS and was made by Young Living for this purpose. It will get rid of cramps fast. The only downside is not everyone likes the smell and unlike Fennel I do no recommend taking this one orally. I found this one on Amazon for $43 here. Otherwise full price on my website is $64. (Just making sure you get the best deal). The contents of dragon time is:
Clary sage (Salvia sclarea), fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), marjoram (Origanum majorana), yarrow (Achillea millefolium), and jasmine (Jasminum officinale)

I hope that you find this information helpful! I know that my quality of life has changed just by being able to keep my own emotions under control using these oils. And when you can use something natural it is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment