You may be looking for a list of essential oils and their uses but if you search online chances are you may find information that is tainted by those trying to sell the product. So what really works? What do you really need to know to safely use essential oils?
Here are my top 5 resources all available on Amazon!
1. Essential Oils Desk Reference by Life Sciences
This book will provide you with a list of every single oil, what they can do, how to use them etc. It will also provide you with information on pressure points, massage and all the other products that Young Living produces. It also has a wonderful index where you can look up any ailment you might have and what to use for it. This version is an older version, which means you can probably get it at a discount or used. Honestly, the newer version I don't think is any better.
BUT if you MUST have the newest version you can find it here Essential Oils Desk Reference, Special Fifth Edition
2. Essential Oils Pocket Reference by Gary Young This pocket-sized version of the Essential Oils Desk Reference contains selected material from the Desk Reference, including the Personal Usage Guide (which features information and recommended essential oils and blends for over 300 different health topics). It includes safety data, application information, and much more!
3. Essential Oils Pocket Reference by Life Sciences This pocket reference is a smaller version of the Essential oils desk reference and is a bit less expensive than the one I mentioned in number 2.
4. Essential Oils Guide by Connie & Alan Higley This book's unique new color-coded system makes it simple for anyone to quickly find-and confidently use-recommended essential oils, oil blends, and essential oil-inspired supplements for hundreds of different health and wellness conditions. Additionally, hundreds of footnotes throughout this book lead to summaries and references for more than 300 published research studies on essential oils and essential oil constituents. These unique features-along with detailed information on over 100 essential oils and 150 commercially-available oil blends, supplements, and personal care products-made this the perfect book for both seasoned oilers and those just beginning their journey into the fascinating world of nature's essential oils!
5. Healing Oils of The Bible, by David Stewart If you want to learn about the healing oils of the Bible, want to hold workshops on this topic or want to learn how you can benefit from them I highly recommend this book! I personally found this resource amazing for my business! He provides enough information to get you started holding meetings if you desire!
Just as an added bonus here is a video on how to use a diffuser!