Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Essential Oil Customers

I haven't blogged for awhile but felt today that I wanted to take some time to do a blog for my customers. All of those out there that order essential oils from me and those of you who come to me for spa products.

One of the wonderful things about being a customer is that you don't have to worry about a business, you don't have to know what oil to get for what, you just get to ask me! I also like to show my appreciation to returning customers by giving them extra gifts like homemade spa products!

I have been able to make amazing sugar scrubs, essential oil face mists, anti-aging eye serum and bath salts. Everyone loves these extras especially when they are pure and natural and my customers absolutely LOVE getting them from me.  In fact, one of my customers has requested I make a stress relief sugar scrub and lotion for her and her family because it has relieved skin problems.

I see a lot of people out there with essential oil businesses and they are always just trying to get people to sign up as a distributor. I prefer to have actual customers that purchase my product when they want and return because they had a great experience.

If you happen to be looking for a place to purchase essential oils from I would be happy to serve you. Even if you would just like to take a look at my online store, please do! And let me know if you have any questions a long the way.

One of my favorite products for the Spring and Summer season are the Lavender bath washes and soaps. This is because Lavender is a natural antihistamine and really helps with allergies. You will find those on my homepage towards the bottom. Also I believe Thieves oil which is the first one on my homepage is a must have! It has a 99.8% kill rate on viral bacteria and is a great way to keep from getting sick!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome your post and really impressive selected article on Young Natural Oil for trusted clients. Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. We AOS Products Indian Natural Essential Oil Manufacturers offer Menthol Crystal | Mint Oil | Borage Oil | DMO | Dill Oil | Moringa carrier Oil | Tea Tree oil | Jojoba Oil | Lime Oil and also Menthol IP/BP/USP if you have any best details than try us.

    ReplyDelete